We process all orders within 1-2 business days. Once your order is prepared, it will arrive within 5-7 business days to all 50 states. We use USPS First Class or Priority Insured Mail for all orders, and insurance is based on the value of the piece(s) that we will be shipping to you. Expedited service is available for an extra fee and is the quickest shipping method available.
Custom orders or items not in stock will take 3-4 weeks.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to absolutely LOVE your new IEJ jewelry. Each piece is carefully handcrafted, and we take pride in each and every item.
If you are unhappy with anything you have purchased from Isabelle Ecker Jewelry, you may return or exchange it within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or store credit.
Please keep in mind the following as you make your return/exchange:
The piece must remain unworn and in the original packaging and show no signs of wear.
We only accept returns and exchanges for purchases made online from our website. Items must be unworn and with their original packaging and in perfect condition when returned or exchanged. We recommend that items be returned via a trackable mailing service, such as USPS Priority Mail, FedEx, or UPS, and insured for their full value. Shipping charges are not credited and return shipping will be paid by the customer. IEJ will not be responsible for lost or stolen returns/exchanges.
To return or exchange an item, please let us know by sending a note through our contact form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling/texting us at (215) 317-6531 so we know to expect your returned package. Once authorized, our return address will be sent to you.
Upon receipt, you will be notified via email. Please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed at our shop, plus 7-12 business days for your bank to post the refund to your account. Your refund will be credited to the same credit card used to make the original purchase. Store credit will be issued as a gift certificate.
- If you have received IEJ jewelry as a gift, you may exchange it within 14 days of receipt for store credit. The piece must be unworn, in the original packaging, and show no signs of wear.
- If you want to return a piece of IEJ jewelry you received as a gift, the person who paid for the piece must be present in order to receive a refund. The piece must remain unworn and in the original packaging and show no signs of wear.
- All sample sale items are final. Please, no exceptions.
- All custom pieces are final. Please, no exceptions. Of course, we want you to be happy with your purchase, so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- All international orders are final sale.